Services - For over 20 years, Envirologic Technologies, Inc. has served as a full service environmental consulting and services firm based in southwest Michigan dedicated to assisting the regulated community in many facets of the environment.
- Environmental Investigation & Remediation - In recent years, environmental remediation has become a hot topic as the American population has experienced a heightened sense of responsibility for the protection of our natural resources.
- UST & AST - The regulatory requirements involving closure of underground storage tank (UST) systems can create a tedious and confusing task for many tank owners.
- Due Diligence - Industrial and commercial real estate transactions usually require a certain degree of environmental due diligence to identify recognized environmental conditions.
- Phase I ESA - The Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) is a multi-faceted assessment of a property providing a comprehensive evaluation of the environmental concerns, most often used at the time of a real estate transaction.
- Compliance - As a top-notch compliance consulting and service provider, Envirologic is committed to staying abreast in the realm of ever-changing regulations and regulatory interpretation.
- Air Quality - The Clean Air Act of 1990 added new requirements to an already complex set of State and Federal Regulations. Envirologic Technologies' permitting group is led by Mr. David Warwick.
- Compliance Audits - Envirologic's compliance audit services are designed to meet the goals and objectives of the client.
- Contingency Planning - Envirologic often assists companies that are required to develop and remain in compliance with many different types of Spill Control and Contingency Plans.
- Outsourcing Environmental Expertise - Envirologic has assisted companies by providing Outsourcing Environmental Expertise by conducting assorted environmental tasks on an as-needed basis.
- Ecological Services - Envirologic utilizes our experience and innovation to help our clients build America's infrastructure and communities in a manner that respects the natural features and resources we live with.
- Brownfields - The State of Michigan has established itself as a leader in encouraging and supporting Brownfield Redevelopment.
- Field Services - Envirologic has over 20 years of experience providing in-house and subcontracted field support services.
- Drilling - In an effort to provide comprehensive services to our clients, Envirologic acquired West Michigan Drilling, Inc.
Industries Served - Envirologic serves the environmental consulting and services needs for a wide variety of industries.
- Petroleum - Envirologic has worked in the petroleum industry for over 20 years. Our clients trust us to provide compliance support, remediation, investigations, and a variety of other services.
- Government - Envirologic offers many advantageous services to Government organizations. State and federal mandates require certain environmental standards on projects, and we are experts on those specifications.
- Industrial - Envirologic offers many services that benefit industrial companies. Industry faces several challenges in today's economy: pressures for market development, economic efficiencies, and stockholder returns.
- Development - For years, Envirologic has provided the support to developers to overcome these challenges by creatively using existing incentives, bringing together various stakeholders, finding and utilizing various funding sources, and helping future owners understand the risks and environmental issues associated with their proposed development.
- Utilities - Envirologic has a rich history of serving the utility industry.
- Subcontractor - Envirologic is a company dedicated to providing the best solution for our clients.
Projects - Envirologic's work frequently has a profound effect on its clients and the communities they serve.
- Nature's Fuel - Envirologic worked with St. Joseph Country Brownfield Redevelopment Authority to prepare the site for Nature's Fuel.
- Sheffield Industrial - Envirologic worked on the Sheffield Industrial Site, formerly the Essex Wire site.
- Northstar Grain - Envirologic worked on the expansion of the Northstar Grain site.
In The News - Get the latest Envirologic news, Brownfields news, and Compliance news here.
- Brownfields News - To get news and updates from Envirologic straight to your email box, fill out the form here!
- Compliance News - Get the latest compliance news here!
- E-Newsletters - To get news and updates from Envirologic straight to your email box, fill out the form here!
- Events - Keep up to date with Envirologic staff at these events!
- Company Blog - Keep up to date with Envirologic staff at these events!
Links - Envirologic provides the following links to important environmental resources to assist you in finding the most up-to-date and relevant information for you.
About - For over 20 years, Envirologic Technologies, Inc. has served as a full service environmental consulting and services firm dedicated to assisting the regulated community in many facets of environmental concerns.
- Staff - The Envirologic staff consists of Biologists, Hydrogeologists, Geologists and more.
- Community Involvement - Envirologic prides itself on staying involved in the communities in which we work and live.
- Sustainability Philosophy - Envirologic's vision is to be a model of sustainability through our actions and education. We view sustainability as common sense practices that lessen our environmental impact and promote a better quality of life, while promoting business success.
- Careers - Envirologic Technologies Inc. always accepts resumes from individuals who believe in our sustainability philosophy and can assist in the services we provide.
- Common Acronyms - Let us help you navigate the most common environmental and Brownfield industry acronyms.
Contact - Use the contact information below to get in touch with us or submit your challenge to Envirologic via electronic form!
- Submit Challenge - Thank you for submitting your challenge! We'll respond to you shortly.