Read up on past e-newsletters and have new ones sent directly to your inbox by signing up for the Envirologic e-newsletters today!
Today's construction industry faces a multitude of new and potentially challenging issues. One such challenge is the use and repurposing of contaminated lands for building and development. When performing construction planning, demolition, and implementation activities on these properties, it is imperative that the potential for environmental hazards and chemical exposures associated with this work is considered.
Envirologic's project team works with developers, landowners, construction management firms, contractors, and municipalities through all phases of the construction process, from conception and acquisition to construction and occupancy. Our personnel are skilled at determining potential exposure hazards and implementing exposure mitigation and management strategies that comply with our clients' due care obligations.
Our team also provides environmental compliance services on construction sites. These services include soil erosion and sedimentation control (SESC) inspections and documentation, excess soil management (characterization, what can be left on site, and disposal), abandoned container assessment and management, construction dewatering, and general due care compliance for construction activities, among others.
- Determine exposure hazards for project site workers
- Ambient air monitoring
- Ensure proper personal protective equipment (PPE) for workers
- Emergency response, abandoned container and underground storage tank assessment
- Wetland determinations, delineations, and permitting
- Threatened & endangered species surveys and habitat assessments
- Soil erosion and sedimentation control (SESC ) permit compliance
- Environmental inspections
- Sampling - groundwater, soil, soil-gas, debris piles, and waste
- Investigation, remediation, and mitigation
- Vapor intrusion investigation, mitigation, and system design and installation
- Asbestos-related services
For additional information on these or other available services, please contact David Warwick by phone at (269)342-1100 or email.
David Warwick, President