Services - For 28 years, Envirologic Technologies, Inc., has served as a full service environmental consulting and services firm based in Kalamazoo, Michigan, dedicated to assisting the regulated community in many facets of the environment.
- Environmental Investigation & Remediation - For 28 years, Envirologic Technologies, Inc., has served as a full service environmental consulting and services firm based in Kalamazoo, Michigan, dedicated to assisting the regulated community in many facets of the environment.
- UST & AST - The regulatory requirements involving closure of underground storage tank (UST) systems can create a tedious and confusing task for many tank owners.
- Due Diligence - Industrial and commercial real estate transactions usually require a certain degree of environmental due diligence to identify recognized environmental conditions.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment - The Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) is a multi-faceted assessment of a property that provides a comprehensive evaluation of the environmental concerns and is most often used at the time of a real estate transaction.
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessment - A Phase II Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) may be implemented if the potential for contamination has been identified through a Phase I ESA and is used to generate more concise physical data.
- Baseline Environmental Assessment - When a property is determined to be contaminated (i.e., a "facility"), the Baseline Environmental Assessment (BEA) demonstrates how a new owner/operator will be able to differentiate contamination they could cause from any pre-existing contamination.
- Compliance - As a top-notch compliance consulting and service provider, Envirologic is committed to staying abreast of ever-changing regulations and regulatory interpretation.
- Air Quality - The Clean Air Act of 1990 added new requirements to an already complex set of State and Federal Regulations. Envirologic Technologies' permitting group is led by Mr. David Warwick.
- Compliance Audits - Envirologic's compliance audit services are designed to meet the goals and objectives of the client.
- Contingency Planning - Envirologic often assists companies that are required to develop and remain in compliance with many different types of Spill Control and Contingency Plans.
- Outsourcing Environmental Expertise - Envirologic has assisted companies by providing Outsourcing Environmental Expertise by conducting assorted environmental tasks on an as-needed basis.
- Storm Water - In 1994, the State of Michigan began issuing permit coverage as a result of the federal regulations through the Michigan Storm Water Program. Various industrial facilities are required to obtain permits for their discharge of storm water. Construction sites that disturb one acre or more of land, are also required to obtain permits for their storm water discharges.
- Ecological Services - Envirologic utilizes our experience and innovation to help our clients build America's infrastructure and communities in a manner that respects the natural features and resources we live with.
- Brownfields - The State of Michigan has established itself as a leader in encouraging and supporting Brownfield Redevelopment.
- Field Services - Envirologic has 30 years of experience providing in-house and subcontracted field support services.
- Asbestos, Lead and Radon Services - Because many of the facilities our clients plan to redevelop contain hazardous materials or toxic vapor, our professional staff includes licensed asbestos, lead, and radon professionals who can identify potential exposure concerns and provide a plan for eliminating those exposures and bringing the facility into compliance.
- Vapor Intrusion Services -
Industries Served - Envirologic satisfies the environmental consulting and services needs for a wide variety of industries.
- Petroleum - Envirologic has worked in the petroleum industry for over 20 years. Our clients trust us to provide compliance support, remediation, investigations, and a variety of other services.
- Government - Envirologic offers many advantageous services to Government organizations. State and federal mandates require certain environmental standards on projects, and we are experts on those specifications.
- Manufacturing - Envirologic offers many services that benefit industrial companies. Industry faces many challenges in today's economy, including pressures for market development, economic efficiencies, and stockholder returns.
- Development - For years, Envirologic has supported developers in overcoming challenges by creatively using existing incentives, bringing together various stakeholders, finding and utilizing various funding sources, and helping future owners understand the risks and environmental issues associated with their proposed development.
- Utilities - Envirologic has a rich history of serving the utility industry.
- Subcontractor - Envirologic is a company dedicated to providing the best solution for our clients.
Projects - Envirologic's project work frequently has a profound effect on its clients and the communities they serve.
- Teal Lake Senior Community -
- CMS Manufacturing Facility -
- Midlink Business Park -
- Former DTE Power Plant - Envirologic was retained in 2014 by Commercial Development Company, Inc. (CDC), the purchaser of the former DTE Marysville Power Plant, which was slated for demolition and redevelopment.
- Retail Gas Station - As part of a client's property transaction for a retail gasoline station, Envirologic conducted a Phase II Environmental Site Assessment, during which a release of gasoline was identified from the underground storage tank (UST) system.
- Jackson County Airport - The removal of 200,000 cubic yards of waste material to realign and extend a runway was a long, complicated project.
- Fort Custer Training Center - Envirologic has provided numerous services to the environmental staff at the Fort Custer Training Center (FCTC) since 1998 in order to assist with efforts to manage and monitor natural resources.
- Inn on Water Street - The Inn on Water Street is an urban brownfield redevelopment project was completed in the spring of 2018.
- Industrial Facility VI System - The results of previous due diligence activities indicate that the site had operated as an industrial facility since the early 1950s with on-site use and storage of hazardous materials.
Blog - Envirologic's project work frequently has a profound effect on its clients and the communities they serve.
News - Get the latest Envirologic news, Brownfields news, and Compliance news here.
- E-Newsletters - To get news and updates from Envirologic straight to your email box, fill out the form here!
- Company Blog - To get news and updates from Envirologic straight to your email box, fill out the form here!
Resources - Envirologic provides the following links to important environmental resources to assist you in finding the most up-to-date and relevant information for you.
About - For 30 years, Envirologic Technologies, Inc., has served as a full service environmental consulting and services firm dedicated to assisting the regulated community in many facets of environmental concerns.
- Staff - The Envirologic staff consists of Biologists, Hydrogeologists, Geologists, and more.
- Community Involvement - Envirologic prides itself on staying involved in the communities in which we work and live.
- Sustainability Philosophy - Envirologic's vision is to be a model of sustainability through our actions and education. We view sustainability as common sense practices that lessen our environmental impact and promote a better quality of life, while promoting business success.
- Careers - Envirologic Technologies Inc. always accepts resumes from individuals who believe in our sustainability philosophy and can assist in the services we provide.
- Common Acronyms - Let Envirologic help you navigate the most common environmental and Brownfield industry acronyms.
Contact - Please use the contact information below to get in touch with us or submit your challenge to Envirologic via electronic form.